Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Here are my first pics

Hi all, here are my first pictures so please go easy on me ha ha ha, any input is welcome as im just getting into the swing of things :thumbsup:

Cheers Holty

Re: Here are my first pics

Take a look at your manual and learn about the hostogram. The histogram display is the best exposure tool ever and one of the biggest benefits of using a digital camera. After you take a picture and can check your histogram and immeidately know if your exposure was good. These are mostly a bit on the dark side. With digital, you can find out, change your exposure, and nail it!

What lens are you using? I'm very curious about the Samsung. It's a good-looking and feeling camera. But these are the very first photos I've seen from it. Hope you're having fun with it.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Here are my first pics

Thank for your reply, it took me ages trying to get a good from these little buggers always zooming round my tank, i carnt remember reading anything about a hostogram in the manual but i will have another look.

Regard holty

Thread Information