hello

Printable View

• 06-14-2007, 04:56 AM
    Reaper
    hello
    hi guys
    I would just like to introduce myself as a newby i joined this forum in the hope that i may get help with the new equipment I have just got.
    I started with a olympus OM10 35 m film then onto digital pic taking with a fuji finepics s602z and got what i called reasonable pics without the hassle of altering them on computer so me being a smart ass :D went to upgrade to my canon 350d with desaster russ results :cryin: the pics where grainy, dull ,miserable looking, and so hence I need to learn any help will be greatfully received
    Will :mad2:
  • 06-14-2007, 05:00 AM
    mwfanelli
    Re: hello
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper
    hi guys
    I would just like to introduce myself as a newby i joined this forum in the hope that i may get help with the new equipment I have just got.
    I started with a olympus OM10 35 m film then onto digital pic taking with a fuji finepics s602z and got what i called reasonable pics without the hassle of altering them on computer so me being a smart ass :D went to upgrade to my canon 350d with desaster russ results :cryin: the pics where grainy, dull ,miserable looking, and so hence I need to learn any help will be greatfully received
    Will :mad2:

A DSLR is completely different than a P&S camera. Their images pretty much require post processing . Companies, especially Canon, leave the images "plain", ready for you to do what you want. A P&S does whatever it wants in-camera without your help.

Post examples of your "bad" 350D images so we can see exactly what you are getting.
  • 06-14-2007, 05:09 AM
    Reaper
    Re: hello
    will do when i work out how to post my pics
    :D