Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Thread: DSLR WIFI Help

DSLR WIFI Help

Hi

I'm new to the forum as a trip to a camera shop left me no further forward with what i'm looking for.

I run a website that i upload pictures of my stock. I currently use a Nikon S6 camera, that has wifi, but i can't get it paired with my wireless router. It also is not suitable for how i would like to operate taking pictures to speed up the process. As i take the camera out of the docking station, take the pictures, place the camera back in the docking station, then transfer the pictures. This camera does not charge in the docking station unless the camera is turned off.

I am looking for is a camera to be fixed to a tripod. The pictures transferred to the computer as well as keeping the camera powered. Is there one out there? Large mb pictures are not required.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: DSLR WIFI Help

You posted this in the digital SLR forum. Are you looking to invest in a DSLR or would you prefer to stick with a compact camera? I don't really have any experience with WiFi cameras. However, you should take a look at the EyeFi SD memory cards. They have built-in WiFi capability and may be just the solution you need - and you won't have to buy a new camera.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information