dslr suggestions??

Printable View

• 09-23-2009, 10:27 PM
    bigmac
    dslr suggestions??
    im a beginning photographer and am curious as to what kind of dslr I should purchase. preferably a reasonably priced one lol. I love to shoot outdoor and sport pics. thanks for any suggestions!!
  • 09-24-2009, 07:30 AM
    reidsprincess20028
    Re: dslr suggestions??
    I just got my first dslr about a month ago, i did alot of research and talked to local sellers, and professional photographers, and decided to go with the canon xsi. It was highly recommended as I like to take outdoor and portrait shots. I have been very satisfied so far!
  • 09-24-2009, 07:33 AM
    OldClicker
    Any of the modern DSLRs will give you a great image. Best thing to do (IMO) is to handle a few of the models from all brands that are in your price range and feel which you like. - TF
  • 09-24-2009, 08:27 PM
    Anbesol
    I think the question is - how much do you want to get into photography? Do you want to become fluent and proficient, or do you want a simple hobby? Some of the entry levels are good for hobbyists, but the tactile interface gets bogged down, AF slows down, etc. Image quality is not the standard for picking a DSLR any more as any of them offer great image quality, rather - features and usability.