Canon SLR 10D Manual

Printable View

• 05-10-2004, 06:48 AM
    MikeT
    Canon SLR 10D Manual
    I purchased a Canon 10D this past December and I am very happy with it. However there are many features on this camera that are not well explained in the user manual. Are there any decent books on the Canon 10D at this time?
  • 05-10-2004, 07:05 AM
    Liz
    Try this link......
    A couple of people recommended this website to me. It comes highly recommended.

http://www.shortcourses.com/10D/contents.htm

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeT
    I purchased a Canon 10D this past December and I am very happy with it. However there are many features on this camera that are not well explained in the user manual. Are there any decent books on the Canon 10D at this time?

• 05-12-2004, 05:59 PM
    Mike T
    You had me confused for a minute, I knew I didn't post this. Then I thought it might be a case of identity theft. I'm looking to buy a 10d so I'm glad to see another happy user posting. Sorry I can't help with your question but I'll be sure to check out that link Liz gave you if I buy a 10d.
    Mike
  • 05-14-2004, 12:48 PM
    Lara
    I can see why the confusion. The explanation is, there is a MikeT with no space between the e in Mike and the T and a Mike T with a space. There in lies the problem. Two different guys. It's up to the two Mikes to either re register with a new user name or leave as is. MikeT from Roswell GA has only one post, so he might want to change his name if he plans on posting more on PR. He has no photos uploaded.

Just a suggestion to eliminate confusion :)
  • 05-14-2004, 03:34 PM
    Mike T
    I was kidding about this. I have no problem with the names being nearly the same. If people need to tell us apart we both have our locations listed.
    Mike
  • 05-14-2004, 04:15 PM
    Lara
    Not a problem Mike T (with a space) lol. One of our moderators brought it up because she was concerned there were duplicate names. No biggie :D
  • 06-13-2004, 03:21 PM
    Tushingham2
    Yes Canon 10d a superb camera quick and very easy to use and light, I also use a 1Ds but nearly twice the weight; well it feels like it
    tushingham2