Which Canon Camera To Buy

Printable View

• 04-07-2011, 06:13 AM
    teubavinc
    Re: Which Camera To Buy
    Hello everyone !!!

I have doubt in the choice of my camera !!

I would be grateful if you can give me tips for a good camera with excellent definition and resolution.

I have doubt between the Canon EOS 400 and the Canon EOS 550d...

What do you think ?

Thanks for your answers !

Vincent
  • 04-07-2011, 11:54 PM
    Anbesol
    Re: Which Canon Camera To Buy
    Pretty far apart in generation to compare the two. One is $300, the other is $650.
  • 04-08-2011, 07:21 AM
    john_332
    Definitely go for Canon 550d. A better way to decide is to try both the camera in hand and see which one you want.
  • 04-09-2011, 09:50 AM
    JamesV
    Def, try each one out for yourself. One will feel better in your hands then the other one.

What do you plan to shoot? Do you have any requirements?

James
  • 04-10-2011, 06:19 AM
    Loupey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Anbesol
    Pretty far apart in generation to compare the two. One is $300, the other is $650.

Yeah, like apples and tomatos. Both are red.

Can you even buy a 400D anymore? At least from a reputable dealer of refurbished equipment.
  • 04-10-2011, 10:04 PM
    Anbesol
    Not that I'm aware of, but plenty of places to get it used.
  • 04-11-2011, 06:30 AM
    teubavinc
    Thank you for all your answers :)

Well I am planning to shoot landscape from my trip !
    I will try the 2 thanks for the tip ! Anyway I was going for a Canon because I have heard good things for this brand. Do you think they are reliable ?

Vincent
  • 04-13-2011, 03:57 PM
    Anbesol
    There are 4 big SLR systems, Sony, Olympus, Canon, and Nikon. Honestly, they all make some solid gear. I have seen outstanding photographers use any of the brands. Some have certain features catered towards a certain style or approach towards photography. Some may try to have you believe otherwise, its not the logo on the camera, its the thought that precedes the exposure that matters. There is a huge variety of APS sensor cameras on the market now, browse them all and forget brand. The rebels have always been solid cameras and if thats what you end up with, its still a damned fine camera.