• 10-20-2009, 06:01 AM
    no_1
    [sport photographers] .. please help me to pick my new camera !!
    hello everyone ..

i'm in a very hard spot and i really need you advise ..

whiten a few days i'm gonna bay my first SLR camera .. and i wanna spend my precious money carefully :p

so .. i'm gonna give you some pointers and wait for you recommendations :-

1- i'm gonna use it for sport photography ( soccer ) .. and it's gonna be most used in Stadiums at night time :cryin:
    2- it should cost me no more than ( 800 - 850 $ ) .. :mad2:
    3- i'm gonna use it mostly with the sigma version of [ 70 - 200 / 2.8 ] lens ..

::

by the way .. my first choice was nikon d300 or d700 .. but unfortunately it's to expansive for me ..!

now i'm thinking about the nikon d5000 which i heard is bad in focusing or something like that i'm not really sure !!

or the nikon d90 which i thinks is great but gonna make me miss the monitor of the d5000 !!

or finally the canon EOS Rebel XS .. which i have no info about .. but some people recommended it for me !

so .. the bottom line is i need a fast camera with a high ISO capability which i can use as a beginner in sport photography ..

i'm so sorry guys about my poor ENGLISH .. i did my best .. and i hope you understand what i'm saying .. :)

waiting for you replies ..

best regards
    ADNAN
  • 10-23-2009, 02:43 AM
    readingr
    Re: [sport photographers] .. please help me to pick my new camera !!
    Question,

Is the Sigma already yours and what mount is it? If you went to Canon from Nikon, can you change the mount?

Roger R.