Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Ordered D70 today - anything I need.....

Should be here Oct 1. Anything I need to look out for as far as quirks or to watch out for when using this camera?

I remember a long time ago when the F100 came out and some one had a problem w/ auto rewind in the middle of the roll and some one gave info on that. So when I had the F100 set to auto rewind and I was using bulk film I was getting the same problem. I remembered the Q and reference to it and used that info to quickly solve my problem. That is what I am looking for. People who are using the D70 who can offer me "heads up" on this camera.

Good site PJ even though I have not been here for a while. Know of one like this that deals w/ dogs?

Thanks

Fat Boy

Dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Boy
    Good site PJ even though I have not been here for a while. Know of one like this that deals w/ dogs?
    You might want to repost your D70 question on the Digital SLRs forum. This one is more for compact digital cameras. And I'm not aware of any issues with the D70. I just think it's sweet that it has 1/500th second flash sync.

Don't know of any dog sites. I'm pretty much obligated to spend all my time on photo-related sites. Plus, even though I love doggies, I've got kitty cats at home. But the Internet is a big, open place. Do a Google search on "dog community" and see what you come up with.

Glad you still like the site. You've been coming around for a long time now.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information