Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Wilshire Wigs (wilshire_wigs)

Wilshire Wigs has a consumer rating of 1.78 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Wilshire Wigs most frequently mention credit card problems. Wilshire Wigs ranks 122nd among Wigs sites.

Re: Wilshire Wigs (wilshire_wigs)

Ordered a wig for my mother, who has cancer, approximately 3 weeks ago. At time of order, it said will be delivered 2-9 business days. Approximately 10 business days later I called about delivery to find out it was being sent to NY instead of OH. In their defense that was likely an error on my part, however I'm unsure how they could get a credit card transaction to go through with wrong state on order for billing address. After another week I called to learn location of wig and was told it would b delivered by Friday of the same week. On Thursday I get an email stating the product is back ordered. I called to inquire about it and was told it will now be August (5 months) before it is available. Very poor business practices.

Wilshire Wigs (wilshirewigs.com) is a well-known hair care brand which competes against other hair treatment solutions like Sephora, ULTA, Bath & Body Works, Dermstore and Glossier. Based on our in-depth Wilshire Wigs review, when compared to its competitors, Wilshire Wigs is a mid-range performing brand within its category. Read the full Wilshirewigs.com review below for more details.

I agree with other comments about the excellent selection and high quality of wigs sold here. I would like to add that the stylist, Elena does an outstanding job. I brought one of my favorite wigs to her which needed some work to contour to my face and her expertise in cutting, shaping while at the same time creating so many varied styles was phenomenal. Thanks to the owners of Wilshire Wigs for having such a well-qualified stylist!

I bought from Wilshire Wigs online just over a month ago. Had a good experience but needed to make an exchange and had trouble reaching customer service. Upon finding this out, a company rep called me and explained that problem has since been resolved. This is a company that cares about customer satisfaction - order with confidence!

Thread Information