Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Amazon Brand Analytics

If you’re a member of Amazon Brand Registry, go ahead and log in to your Seller Central or Vendor Central account, because this post explores some of the most powerful shopper data available to Amazon sellers: Amazon Brand Analytics.

Amazon Brand Analytics is an exclusive tool for Amazon Brand Registry members, also called Brand Owners. With Brand Analytics, businesses can access insightful reports and actionable data to inform their decisions when it comes to marketing, advertising, and selling on Amazon.

Re: Amazon Brand Analytics

Amazon Brand Analytics is an Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central tool for Amazon Brand Registry members.

Brand Analytics contains five reports: Amazon Search Terms, Repeat Purchase Behavior, Market Basket Analysis, Item Comparison and Alternate Purchase Behavior, and Demographics. Brands can use these reports to make decisions about their product lineup, plus marketing and advertising strategies.

It is one of the handiest and best features that Amazon has ever released. It has some amazing data hidden and is capable to give valuable insights.

By showing which keywords exactly are converting the best, the tool is exclusively designed to help any brand increase its advertising budgets and bids for those search terms/keywords.

By helping brands show as to what ASINs are acquiring the most number of clicks for a specific keyword, it encourages a brand to allocate extra budget to target specific ASINs.

A Brand Owner can look for a specific term/keyword to check for products, which Amazon customers are clicking after searching for a specific key term. The Brand Owner can also find out what terms drive Amazon customers to click a particular product.

Here is a quick overview of some key elements that you will see in the Amazon Search Terms report.

Market basket analysis will allow you to identify products that are brought by customers along with your product. This section is specific to the ASINs in your brand account. It will help you to find out potential products that can be bundled or up-sold with your product.

Along with ASIN and product title, this section contains purchased ASIN and purchased title and %combination. Let’s look at them in detail.

SageSeller’s Profits dashboard will help you track major financial metrics of your Amazon business. SageSeller processes analyze and show data of your Amazon Seller Account in visual and simple dashboards. With SageSeller you can easily view your data summary on the auto-generated graphs and charts in the context of the marketplace and the selected period.

I recently decided to use Amazon and order a few items for myself. But to my surprise, I found great coupons on Hindu Amazon Coupons. And these coupons helped me save my money. Therefore, I decided to share this service with you so that you too can take advantage of free discount coupons.

Video has been shown to be more compelling than other mediums. Because it implements a more authentic download Instagram video interaction (refer to point #1), viewers in turn are more open to what the speaker has to say. Almost every professional video includes a call-to-action,

Thread Information