Social media manager tool

Printable View

• 06-10-2021, 10:09 PM
    donaldrsimonn
    Social media manager tool
    There's an overwhelming offering of tools available to social media managers, so knowing what to invest in usually takes time and research. Most of us end up using a variety of different tools to create content and gather the information we need to reach our goals. It's rare that you hear someone say they use one platform for all their processes. I, for one, live in a constant state of 15+ tabs open at once. I'm referring to this puzzle-piece system as the "social media manager's toolbox".

On Tuesday, Social Media Today held a Twitter chat to bring all of our social media manager friends out to share tools that help us accomplish our goals and make our work lives easier. We covered a variety of different topics from content creation to analytics.

Please note that this is not a sponsored chat. In no way are we trying to promote one software platform over another. These are merely suggestions by other social media managers in the field who have experience using these tools. If you want to know more details I would definitely recommend checking it out PostWindow