Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Quality Products Online Shopping - LumBuy

Lumbuy is a company located in Hong Kong whose mission is to offer the best products made in China to you.

China is the world’s factory. China’s manufacturing sector has matured significantly. Factories have improved their processes, quality control, and training of workers overtime. As Chinese labor costs have risen, the factory has had to adapt by operating more efficiently. By focusing on producing better quality from the beginning it can skip the manual rework that used to be required. So China is not a manufacturing hub that churns out low-grade cheap products anymore.

Lots of premium “high quality” products are already made in China. Many Chinese factories are not well known, but they are important overseas manufacturing plants of many world-famous brands. To offer you premium products at an affordable price, LUMBUY has carefully selected many reliable suppliers. All of them have business licenses and professional quality control teams.

Re: Quality Products Online Shopping - LumBuy

Can't say I don't like shopping, but I find it pretty annoying to spend so much time on it. The most of stores are overwhelmed with different goods and it is a real problem to find something decent and of good quality. I feel big alleviation due to online shops, they save me so much time and effort. But checking info like shoplet reviews is a MUST in case of online shopping, otherwise you will get a surprise huh.

Thread Information