Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Best white gaming headphones

Welcome to the best gaming headsets 2020 T3 guide – the definitive list of which gaming headset is the right one for you, no matter what your setup or which games you're playing.

This guide has been designed to take the stress and strain out of choosing the best set of gaming cans for you, and we've got recommendations covering a variety of budgets and gaming platforms.

Whether you're looking for the best gaming headset for the PS4, the best headset for the Xbox One, or the the best gaming headset for PC use, we've got you covered with some top-tier options here.

We've also got the best gaming headsets for the Nintendo Switch, if you're a portable gamer, and have plenty of gaming headsets with best mics as well.

Re: Best white gaming headphones

While these headsets cover a wide variety of price points, at no point have we compromised on audio quality, though – we know that your games have to sound their very best, and these devices will put your ears right in the middle of the action, whether you're hearing birdsong or planets exploding. We absolutely won't accept sup-par sonics at T3 and you shouldn't either.

Underneath our list of top gaming headphones, we've also included some useful advice on what to look for if you're shopping for a new gaming headset, wireless or otherwise, which you can apply no matter what your situation.

The best wireless gaming headset on the market today, the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless, is an awesome piece of kit, delivering a best-in-class audio experience for PS4 gamers.

The headset not only features a dual-wireless audio system that allows for both 2.4G and Bluetooth connections simultaneously (meaning you can listen to music or chat while gaming), it also comes packing Hi-Res capable speaker drivers and lossless audio too.

A very impressive 40-feet range, well-built wireless transmitter, lightweight aluminium construction, and swappable dual-battery power system complete a superb all-round package.

Simply put, T3.com hasn't heard better from a wireless gaming headset in 2020, and if you are shopping for a pair of PS4 gaming headphones with a high-end budget, then you need look no further.

LucidSound is one T3's favourite gaming headset makers thanks its ability to deliver top-draw audio reproduction and stylish, comfortable builds at attractive price points. T3 was very impressed with the older LucidSound LS40 and LS20 gaming headsets, for example, which both offered excellent quality and value for money.

And, pleasingly, this time around the headset maker has returned with the absolutely stunning LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox One.

On top of the usual excellent audio reproduction via custom-tuned 50mm speakers with neodymium magnets and lush build quality, the big sell here is that the LS35X connects wirelessly directly to the Xbox One without any additional cables or a base station.

To save you from such hurdles, we researched the topic. Our research led us to the top 10 best white gaming headphones. Using our list, you can easily select the one that can fulfill your gaming requirements. These headsets lie in the sweet spot price-wise, which is suitable for all types of gamers.

The cyber industry is now at its peak of popularity, so to completely immerse myself in the virtual world while playing, I use the best open back gaming headphones .
    It is very beautiful and I have been using them for several months now. The sound and all the special features of the game immerse me in the virtual world of the game only with the help of sound effects, I think open-type headphones are cool.

I go to the gym, and recently my headphones fell out during training, and got under the simulator, they broke and I had to look for new wired workout headphones, I went shopping, but then I just wrote wired workout headphones in Google, went to the first I chose the site, ordered, and now they are already with me!

Thread Information