Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Projector and Screen Rentals

Whether it’s smart phones, tablets, laptops or PC’s, rich media has increased the demand for information delivered through screens ‘ of all sizes, all the time. Events, talks, presentations and meetings, regardless of the size of room or venue are no exception. Audiences expect communications to be shared though easy to see (and find) visual displays like screens. To increase audience engagement, organizations are shifting more resources toward screens and projection, while event planners and technicians are paying greater attention to the locations of screens at their meetings and events, along with other visual cues that help their attendees to find the information they need. Below you’ll find our guide to selecting screens and projectors, in addition to some advantages and disadvantages of leveraging various types at your events.

Re: Projector and Screen Rentals

The industry standard for screens has moved from a 4:3 to a 16:9 aspect ratio. What this really means is that there are 16 inches of width for every 9 inches of height. There are many screen rental options for events and below are the most common screens you will come across when putting together a meeting or event.

Tripod screens are most commonly used for small meetings ‘ think breakout sessions, dinner meetings and anytime that you need a really convenient screen. The built-in stand and roll-up and down features allow for easy set ups and quick wraps. Tripod screens work well in smaller rooms and venues and are cost effective ‘ great if you aren’t looking for anything too fancy.

The technical name for the most common large meeting screen can be a bit misleading ‘ there is nothing fast about setting up these screens and they take a technical team to assemble. These screens come in a wide range of sizes, can be flown from the trussing or positioned on the floor and they blend into a drape line when used with a drape kit. It should be noted that fast-fold screens come in 4:3 or 16:9 sizes, but unlike the tripod screen it cannot be switched on the spot. You must order the correct ratio.

When you want a video projector rental service in South Florida, you require Projector Rental Service We offer screens, lenses, AV equipment, and the all-important projector mount. When you have got all the hardware for your projector set up but the mount, we have got you covered. Boasting a huge selection, we're confident we have the amount you need for the projector of yours. When you are looking for the best AV equipment rentals in Ft Lauderdale, look no further. Contact us today and get a quote for a projector mount. If you'd like more, we have got it - Projector Rental Service has a huge selection of audiovisual equipment rentals in South Florida for your next big event.

I often meet similar services at various holidays and events. But just recently I was lucky to get to the event where was 360 photo booth. It really looked very cool and I very much regretted that I didn't take my camera this day with me. I could have taken many great pictures.

Thread Information