Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

deciding which to buy

I'm getting a hold of a new camera soon, and I have a couple choices of what to buy, and I'm coming here to get some advice from you guys. RIght now I'm getting one of three things; Cybershot T-33, which was my old camera, Cybershot T-7, which I like the size of, and a Cybershot DSC-M1, which I've always been really interested in. I'm kind of torn between all three, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which is good. And as kind of a request, unless I'm totally mistaken on this, I'd kind of like to keep it in the Sony realm, because I've always kind of favored them over other companies. Thanks.

Nature/Wildlife Forum Co-Moderator Loupey's Avatar

Re: deciding which to buy

I bought my wife the T-33 which she loves. I'm not sure about the other models, but I chose the T-33 because it has a non-extending optical zoom. I don't like those long protruding lens and the T-33's 3:1 zoom is adequate enough. For more zoom range, we just use our feet.

The 5.1MP is more than adequate. It fulfills our needs for it. You have your own reasons - buy to suit.
    Please do not edit or repost my images.

See my website HERE.

What's a Loupe for anyway?

Thread Information