Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Pandora Jewelry Sale 2021

Over the next while I hope to incorporate this into my blog more and more! I have done a few posts in the past, but I hope to talk you through my collection over the coming months.

This week’s post is all about my Pandora charm bracelet collection. I plan on doing my ring and earring collection too, some will be longer than others. This week’s is VERY long, but hopefully an interesting read. So grab a cup of tea or coffee (and a biscuit or two) and enjoy!

Re: Pandora Jewelry Sale 2021

I love charm bracelets so when this new concept came out I was all over it! I actually started my Jewellery career in Pandora so I got the brain washing ( ha ha ), and the discount! Over the years I’ve created a beautiful collection that I’m really happy with. I do intent to add more of the Pandora Rose over the next while though.

I have an oxidised sterling silver snake style, which I think I have in a 19cm length. The current length is 19.4cm, but over time this can stretch if wearing consistently. I have mine full to the brim and even have extra charms that I swap in and out. Someday I hope create a second bracelet and I think this post will help me decide exactly what I want.

Clips ( they go over the two “bolt” section of the bracelet) for me those are the best things to get first. That way it’s done and you don’t need to worry about your bracelet stretching on one side or whatever. Currently I’ve got a really pretty round ball clip with a star in CZeds and a very boring plain one that I NEED to update. I thinking to a Pandora Rose one.

Clip safety chain. I bought this in the Pandora sale and got it for a bargin! It’s sterling silver and 14ct gold in a flower design that is heavily oxidised. These are not a necessity but I loved the look and it made me more comfortable wearing my bracelet, so for me it was a must.

I then have a heart cut out charm that has tiny CZ set in. I really liked this one! I got it to symbolise my relationship with Jarek.

Next up is a wooden bead charm. I know these won’t be everyones cup of tea but I really liked these, I thought they looked so cool with the contrast of silver and I loved how you can see the grain of the wood.

So far we’ve only chatted about the “old” collection, but this next charm is one of the new Pandora Rose collection. I got this when I did some training with work and felt I’d done really well and was proud of myself! I decided I needed something to mark the achievement and what better way then getting some “rose gold”. I love this charm, it comes in sterling silver and I have always liked it, so when I saw it in Pandora Rose I was all over it. I bought it at Gatwick at a keener price FYI.

Take a look at our Rose Gold Nomination Charms with their 9kt rose gold plate. Choose your links with sparkling stones, faceted cubic zirconia, and bracelet charms that you can have engraved with a loving sentiment. The Rose Gold Bracelet Charms are becoming our most popular. You can be personal, sentimental, or more decorative with your Nomination story-telling charm bracelet.

Thread Information