Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Any software that is interfaced with digital cameras??

So in this day and age of everything technological there HAS to be software out there that I can use to connect my devices together to be able to get my camera photos to my phone to be able to post them to my social media but also allow me to apply filters and such?

Am I asking for too much? Does anyone know of any method that will allow me to do this?

Re: Any software that is interfaced with digital cameras??

That is probably too much to ask

Although, there are camera's that are wifi-enabled. You can post directly to your social network sites using these camera's. Sony, Canon, Olympus and Nikon have these.

Snapfish also has an app that will allow you to save your photos from your phone to their site. From their site, you can order photos, calendars, etc. From the site, you can also save to your PC.

As for what you are asking for, I don't think so. Maybe you can develop and app with those functionalities. let us know so we can look out for your app

Oh that's awesome....I know Walgreens app has the same type thing though. I've used theirs and it's really convenient for printing pictures.

Hehehe....I was thinking the same thing. If it's too much to ask I'll figure it out myself! There's plenty of programs out there that allow non-developers to create apps. I've already found one. lol

And yes I will let you know if and when I create one. Thank you for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by warmchirping View Post
    So in this day and age of everything technological there HAS to be software out there that I can use to connect my devices together to be able to get my camera photos to my phone to be able to post them to my social media but also allow me to apply filters and such?

Am I asking for too much? Does anyone know of any method that will allow me to do this?
    I have a Samsung Galaxy camera where you can all do that. You can download Instagram and filter your captured images and send straight to your social network accounts.

I like using Instagram as well with my new Iphone 6 plus. I've also used the Walgreens app to send directly
    Chi Photography of Atlanta

Photographer in Atlanta

yess go search on the web!!

Thread Information