Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Someone knows a way to re-send furniture, kitchen appliances, large and fragile interior items to Dubai?

Re: Need advice

I think that there is a way, you only need to find a packers movers company that provides international moving services and then you can understand how profitable it will be for you to carry so much luggage to another country. Usually people sell everything in one place and buy new in another, where they plan to live, but perhaps now such transportation services aren't so expensive and it will be more profitable for you to do it this way.

I'm search of such a company. Thanks for sharing.

I can recommend addressing PODS. This is a moving and self-storage container solution for local or long-distance moving. Moreover, it's a contactless service so you don't need to meet your driver. You can contact it via the pods phone number https://pods.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html I personally had a great experience with these guys.

Thread Information