• 02-06-2006, 04:54 PM
    Xourque
    Lens filter questions for a Kodak Z7590
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and a little new to photography in general. I own a Kodak EasyShare Z7590 SLR digital camera. As I have used this camera, I have begun to get more interested in having photography as one of my listed hobbies.

I wanted to ask all of you some questions about lens filters. I have a 52mm tube adapter for my Z7590, and want to get some filters, however I am not sure what I will need and what brands to get. Therefore, I have these questions:

1. What brand of 52mm polarizer should I get? Any specific model number, or store to recommend?
    2. I plan to take a road trip across the western US, and am going to be stopping at the Grand Canyon. I hear that the conditions can be hazy. What kind of filter would I use to get the best shots in conditions such as that?
    3. What wide-angle les brand should I get? If I wanted to take pictures at the Grand Canyon for example, what magnification factor should I get?
    4. What other lens filters would you people recommend to have with and what would they be used for?
    5. Does anyone have that digital camera, and/or have any suggestions/tips/advice for using them?

Thanks! I look forward to conversing with all of you!