• 03-22-2023, 12:13 PM
    jonsmaradona
    How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
    Is it possible to buy Bitcoin in Nigeria with a credit card? Cryptocurrencies are now easily available and accessible from everywhere, even in not entirely crypto-friendly Nigeria. All you need for this is to have such a card and some spare cash. But choosing a trading platform is still important – they all have their quirks and perks. In this guide, we explore how you can buy Bitcoin with a debit/credit card on bitpapa.com, a p2p marketplace that offers the option of trading BTC for the Nigeria Naira.

You can buy Bitcoin in Nigeria with instant swap services such as local NairaEx, traditional exchanges such as Luno and Binance Spot, or payment (remittance) systems like BitPesa and MoonPay, although with some caveats and catches here and there. However, the most popular avenue to buy crypto with Naira (NGN) is through p2p trades. The popularity of these trades among Nigerian crypto users is perfectly justified if we consider that banks in this country cannot officially process cryptocurrency-related transactions. While some local and regional exchange services (like NairaEx or Yellow Card) have found loopholes, international operations such as Bitfinex prefer to stay away from the Nigerian crypto space.
  • 06-09-2023, 01:12 AM
    Marka
    Re: How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
    RollerCoin https://rollercoin.com/free-bitcoin is my new hobby! I just play games and earn free bitcoin. It's incredibly interesting and exciting. I have already spent hours without even noticing. I am grateful for such a great way to earn cryptocurrency!