• 04-22-2007, 01:55 PM
    120inna55
    HELP me find charging cable for new Samsung NV11
    I need a new 24-pin USB cable for my Samsung NV11. I've searched online catalogs to no avail. The part number is: "SUC-C2". The same cable is used by other NV series cameras and the L73 (and I'm sure, others). I just can't find it.

It is definetly the cable that's defective. The camera and battery have been ruled out:
    Normal operation is for the LED on the cable to glow a constant color (red or green) when connected to power. I've plugged the cable into a powered USB port on my PC or through the AC adapter connected to different outlets in my home, both with and without the camera connected. The results are the same: Upon connecting the cable to power, the LED pulses red, then green, then goes off. Thus, the battery will not charge. Samsung tech support has also deemed it to be the cable at fault.

Can someone please tell me where I can purchase a new cable? I can't find a site that has this particular cable.

I'm willing to purchase the cable even though it should be covered under warranty given I just purchased the camera earlier this month. If you want to read my diatribe regarding my experiences with SamsungCamera, see my blog: http://www.matthilton.net/

Thanks.
  • 04-22-2007, 04:03 PM
    120inna55
    Re: HELP me find charging cable for new Samsung NV11
  • 05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
    MarkoQuality
    Re: HELP me find charging cable for new Samsung NV11
    You can call Samsung Customer service and purchase one for $15.00 plus shipping. Here is their phone number: 800-762-7746 ext.132.

I just bought one today from them.

Hope this helps you out.

MarkoQuality