Why? Because it incorporates my invention the Green Thickie which is a full meal Green Smoothie.

Have you heard how green smoothies help you to easily eat more fruit and leafy green goodness? They do wonders for your health. I’ve been drinking them for years and they are my secret weapon to sustained weight loss and vibrant health. The Green Thickie is a meal replacement green smoothie which ensures you get enough energy to keep you going until your next meal. And since I started sharing my recipes with you, people keep asking me to help them figure out what else to eat for their other meals so they can lose weight too.

I created the Green Thickie to help me lose my baby weight. And it worked. I wanted a healthy breakfast that was quick to make, and quick to eat as I was too busy to sit down for a proper breakfast after I had kids. The Green Thickie is the perfect healthy meal for extremely busy people who are always on the go.

So, now I have incorporated Green Thickies into a full diet plan to provide everything you need so you can also lose weight and improve your health while limiting the amount of time you spend in the kitchen.