Hello guys, in case you're trying to find free online Coursera courses to learn new tech skills like cloud computing, AWS, Google Cloud, Networking, Programming, android app development, and Machine learning then you've come to the right spot.

Earlier, I've shared probably the best Coursera courses to learn Software Development, Cloud Computing, Finance and Business, and Web Development, and in this article, I'm going to share probably the best online courses and in this article, I'm going to share probably the best free Coursera courses you are able to join to learn in-demand skills.

The list has both permanent free courses, I mean courses which are actually free since the beginning in addition to some free courses for learners in India for a specific quantity of time like the end of this month, but they also offer free Coursera certificate Learners from India is able to join these free courses until June and they won't just learn new skills but also get a free certificate. But you have to be cautious as you are able to just join one of such courses from this list.