Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Wink tutorials for digital

i own a olympus stylus 400 that i purchased for christmas last year. love the camera but learning the software for transferring pictures to my dell 8250 can be a challenge. i am not the most astute person with computer software, especially when the manuals are hard to understand. is there any tutorials and/or books that would discuss this in a very simple, easy to understand format? thanks for any help

Re: tutorials for digital

Quote Originally Posted by rferrier
    i own a olympus stylus 400 that i purchased for christmas last year. love the camera but learning the software for transferring pictures to my dell 8250 can be a challenge. i am not the most astute person with computer software, especially when the manuals are hard to understand. is there any tutorials and/or books that would discuss this in a very simple, easy to understand format? thanks for any help
    Try this site, it helped me a lot.

http://www.shortcourses.com/

Hope it helps

Thread Information