Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Wink Digimaster Mouse 610

Can anyone help me with the Digimaster Mouse 610? I just bought it off eBay and I'm having problems getting it to work properly!

What does "having problems getting it to work properly!" mean?

Anyway, I doubt there's much anyone can do for you, you purchased a Koren-made camera that is meant for that market. I was hard pressed to even find any descriptions of it in english. I doubt english software even exists for it. Windows XP might be able to recognize it, or if it uses some sort of storage medium then you might be able to use a reader to get the images onto your computer.

As far as menus, manuals, etc., it'll be difficult to find them let alone translate them, I doubt they have multi-language manuals since they seem to be marketed for a limited geographic area.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't see how much use you could get out of this thing. Good luck in your search.
    -Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer_bates
    Can anyone help me with the Digimaster Mouse 610? I just bought it off eBay and I'm having problems getting it to work properly!
    Hi Jennifer,
    I also bought one off ebay, I had difficulties when downloading via the camera cable. I have given up with that and now use a 256M card.
    When I want to get my pictures I use a card reader to download them.

This seems to work OK.

Cheers Roy

Cool How are the images from camera

Hi,

I've seen these Digimaster cameras selling on ebay now - wondered what people who bought them thought about the image quality...

Thank you for your feedback!

Marite

Digimaster

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer_bates
    I recently purchased a Digimaster S500 camera and am very pleased with it. I have had no probs uploading to my PC, the Ulead software that came with it works perfectly. The camera was made in Taiwan. I bought it on Ebay.

mouse 610 - Jennifer's question

Have your sorted your problem with the Digimaster MOuse 610 - if not, I can help - Jose

Image quality

undefinedI am delighted with the image quality of mine - especially the quality of the video. I have taken 10-12 short vids and they are fabulous quality

jose

Card readers

Card readers are always the way to go. I never bother connecting any camera to the computer.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information