Canon Powershot SD450

Printable View

• 01-26-2006, 03:31 PM
    Darshan96
    Canon Powershot SD450
    I dont know much about digital cameras other than the kodak easyshare i have is horrible for indoor low light conditions among other things. I guess i should have expected that. It was one of those 129.99 cameras that came with a free printer...(bday gift..gotta be nice). At any rate...Im getting (it was already bought by my girlfriend and its on its way) a Canon Powershot SD450, and ive read pretty good reviews about it, but I was wondering what any of you thought of it?

Is it good in low light indoors?
    Is it good outdoors in dim/low light?

How would you compare it to say...the Sony DSC T5, or DSC W5?

I dont really care about a camera being super thin like an exlim, but i am happy that the sd450 isnt a big hulk. I usually take pictures at my fraternity parties (indoors with either really bright lighting, or none at all), or at outdoor bbqs, disneyland trips, or just regular indoor regular light pictures. Is this camera excellent for the aforementioned? The kodak one i had did pretty poorly in all of the above.

Anyway, any thoughts would be helpful.
  • 02-17-2006, 05:33 AM
    Anny
    Re: Canon Powershot SD450
    The key features of Canon PowerShot SD450 are its LCD display – TFT , 5,000,000 pixels and a 16 MB - SD Memory Card…….it also has a good image quality and a well-rounded snapshot feature and therefore it becomes one of the best options in the line of Digital Elph .

:)

http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/assets/4655.gif