Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

The safe place where you can write whatever you want

WriteAnonymously.com is a safe place where everyone can write whatever they want.

Why anonymous?

Let’s say you are angry about something, or you’re feeling threatened, or you just want to vent, but you don’t want anyone to see it. Or you want to write something that you do want people to read, you just don’t want them to know that you wrote it? What if you are feeling threatened and still have a message you need to get out to the world, but you want to be really sure that no one will know you wrote it? write anonymously will help you feel better.

What can you write about?

You can simply ask questions you are ashamed to ask in public. Or simply ask for help on certain topics.

You can write about your emotions because writing about them can help you to feel better mentally and physically. Write down your thoughts, what goes through your mind? Share it here with everyone else.

Tell us your secrets, do you have any?

Are you a journalist? Write here an article or tell us a story. You can simply talk about your problems and ask for help. Here you can really write anything, free your mind, and don't forget to use the right tags.

Re: The safe place where you can write whatever you want

Someone has already used an electronic signature? I need it for work. But I can't do it myself.

Re: The safe place where you can write whatever you want

Hi. I am a doctor and recently with new reforms we had to make an electronic signature. Namely hipaa for healthcare workers. And I will tell you that this is a useful thing.I didn't know how to create an electronic signature. But its company https://www.esigngenie.com/guide/21-cfr-part-11/ helped me to do it.This should be trusted by professionals. Especially this useful for civil servants.It is a modern alternative to traditional handwriting. It doesn't look like your signature, but it has the same legal effect.

Thread Information