Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Best Door Knockers with reviews

If you’re looking for new doorbells and door knockers for your front door, you’re in the right place. We’ve updated our entire front entry and it has a fresh new look. I had the best time researching new accessories for this reno. Here are two roundups with my finds for cute, stylish, modern, and/or fun doorbells and door knockers.

Re: Best Door Knockers with reviews

Vintage doorbells caught my eye, but I’m not sure if they would work with our exterior. Our house is a mashup of mid-century 1965 bones and craftsman-style/modern updates. Clear as mud, right? Basically, we like simple lines and modern styling that still fit the look of our house. Here’s where we started, once the security door was removed.

I ordered a few bells to gauge the sizes better in person, and it’s also nice to compare them with the other door components. Here is the stained wood, new black exterior door handle, and a couple of possible doorbells. I debated whether black or brass would look better on our house. Black won.

I’m reviving this post for a 2021 update, and I’ll take all the suspense out of it. We chose this sleek black doorbell from Rejuvenation, mainly due to the size and coordination with our door hardware. It’s not as fun as the vintage bells, but it’s very pretty in person.

Thread Information