Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Thread: Bar Exam Trends

Bar Exam Trends

Has anyone been following the recent trends for the New Hampshire Bar Exam? I’m curious to know how the pass rates have changed over the years and what factors might be influencing them. I’ve been trying to find a good resource that lays it all out clearly. If anyone has any detailed stats or analysis on this, I’d really appreciate it!

Re: Bar Exam Trends

That’s a really good question, and I actually found a great resource that breaks down all the data you're looking for. The article on new hampshire bar exam statistics from LLCBuddy does an excellent job of covering pass rates, trends, and changes over recent years. It gives you a detailed analysis of how the exam results have shifted, and it even discusses some of the possible reasons behind the fluctuations. I was in the same boat a while back, struggling to find reliable info, and this article was a game changer for me. If you're trying to compare New Hampshire’s performance to other states, this is definitely a resource worth checking out. It’ll save you a lot of time and effort by giving you everything you need in one place!

Re: Bar Exam Trends

I've actually been looking for a site that breaks down bar exam statistics like that. It's been surprisingly tough to find solid information, so I'm really excited to check out the article on LLCBuddy. From what you’ve described, it sounds like exactly what I need. I’m definitely going to give it a read and see how it can help with my exam research. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!

Thread Information