A few GF-1 photos

It's been a really busy fire season this year. I've hardly had any time for anything. I've been using the Panasonic GF-1 almost exclusively. My full size gear has been sitting in the bag all year so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few GF-1 photos-p1000066-9.jpg   A few GF-1 photos-p1000078-5.jpg   A few GF-1 photos-p1000162.jpg   A few GF-1 photos-p1000153.jpg   A few GF-1 photos-p1000074-1.jpg  

Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

Re: A few GF-1 photos

So far I've been very impressed by this little camera. I took it to the museum the other day and shot in natural light, the noise levels are very acceptable. I shot at ISO 1600 and 3200. I lose a little detail with the NR but the result was overall very impressive. I never could have duplicated those results with my G9.

The more I mess with the Panasonic the more I like it. I am finally learning to shoot with it and the results are more than I expected. I think Panasonic has a winner here. I can't wait for the fishy to come out this summer.
    Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

Beautiful!

You've got some really good stuff in there. The middle three are real beauties! I'm glad the GF-1 is working out for you. I think it's perfect for what you're doing. It's so much more than any compact camera but it's a lot smaller than a DSLR. I'm glad you're able to take it along in the plane so you can share this stuff with us.

I checked to see if you'd written a review for the GF-1 yet and I see you haven't. Please do. We need more reviews for the Micro Four Thirds cameras. If you post a review in the next couple weeks you'll also be entered in our current F-Stop gear Review Contest
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Great pics... thanks for sharing them with us. What len(s) did you use to take the shots?

I think they were all taken with the 14-45. I haven't had much chance to use the 20mm pancake or 45-200 yet.

OK, thanks. That's some gorgeous scenery.

Nice and so crisp photos! I love the Panasonic GF1, as Steve Huff gave its review I fell in love into it. Keep it coming!

Beauty!

-
    - Vince

Thread Information