Stabilization system gimbal for mirrorless cameras

Hi guys, I took time to learn something about camera stabilization and searched a handheld camera stabilizer for my new mirrorless sony a7S. There are so many recommendations and corresponding reviews on them like CAME TV gimbal, DJI Ronin M, and Defy G2X. While I decided to go with one-MOZA Lite which is not famous. It is likely a new comer in this market that lacks of reviews from users. But it is not the point. I am really interested in its design featuring with tool-less setting and no-stand balance. I talked with the manufacturer sales that she said they started shipping at the beginning of this month. Someone got the unit, right? any opinons on it?

Re: Stabilization system gimbal for mirrorless cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi guys, I took time to learn something about camera stabilization and searched a handheld camera stabilizer for my new mirrorless sony a7S. There are so many recommendations and corresponding reviews on them like CAME TV gimbal, DJI Ronin M, and Defy G2X. While I decided to go with one-MOZA Lite which is not famous. It is likely a new comer in this market that lacks of reviews from users. But it is not the point. I am really interested in its design featuring with tool-less setting and no-stand balance. I talked with the manufacturer sales that she said they started shipping at the beginning of this month. Someone got the unit, right? any opinons on it?
    As MOZA lite and Ronin m are newly released handheld gimbal, it is difficult to find the comparison with others. You need to wait for sometime since they must be still under testing. I guess there is no doubt that moza lite can surely work with your camera as it is officially stated as the perfect companion for lightweight cameras, especially supporting sony a7S. You can check the skateboarding show, which is taken by the same camera as yours.

MOZA gimbal videos | Gudsen

Thread Information