• 09-25-2012, 05:15 AM
    nekonelac
    2 Attachment(s)
    Panasonic Lumix G1 Wedding Shots
    A couple of shots from a recent wedding:
  • 09-25-2012, 08:14 AM
    Photo-John
    Re: Panasonic Lumix G1 Wedding Shots
    Nice work. That second one is fun. I assume you blurred that background because it was distracting? Usually I don't like that kind of thing but in this case I think it works pretty well. Were you the official wedding photographer or was this a friend's wedding?

For those who don't know, the Panasonic G1 was the very first mirrorless camera to hit the market. I think it was announced in the spring of 2009. It seems like a long time ago now though, since mirrorless cameras are becoming so established.
  • 09-25-2012, 12:30 PM
    nekonelac
    Re: Panasonic Lumix G1 Wedding Shots
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Nice work. That second one is fun. I assume you blurred that background because it was distracting? Usually I don't like that kind of thing but in this case I think it works pretty well. Were you the official wedding photographer or was this a friend's wedding?

For those who don't know, the Panasonic G1 was the very first mirrorless camera to hit the market. I think it was announced in the spring of 2009. It seems like a long time ago now though, since mirrorless cameras are becoming so established.

Official photog