Panasonic G2

Printable View

• 03-09-2010, 02:38 PM
    Greg McCary
    Panasonic G2
    The new Panasonic is going to have touch screen..Check it out.

http://www.panasonic.net/avc/lumix/s.../g2/index.html
  • 03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
    Photo-John
    Re: Panasonic G2
  • 03-09-2010, 03:59 PM
    SmartWombat
    I hate touch screens.
    But then I hate people touching my monitor at work too, don't they realise how long it takes to get the finder grease off?
  • 03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
    Photo-John
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartWombat
    I hate touch screens.
    But then I hate people touching my monitor at work too, don't they realise how long it takes to get the finder grease off?

Me, too. But it's a touchscreen world, Paul. Better get with it, buddy ;)
  • 03-09-2010, 04:12 PM
    Greg McCary
    Yah, My Droid screen has fingerprints all over it. I guess you will have to buy screen protectors too.
  • 06-18-2010, 06:01 AM
    JimB
    After reading about the G2 and the review and everything else on 'DP REVIEW", I believe the G2 is a big step forward over the G1 and other manufactureres. But like you gentelmen, I am not crazy about the touch screen. I like a clean screen and with a touch screen that is impossible. I recently bought a G1 before the G2 was anounced and I am impressed by the images I am getting. A little soft but good. Check my user gallery the first 6 or 7 images are done with the G1.

J Budd
  • 06-19-2010, 02:57 PM
    CZJ Fan
    so far I like most after all review's the G10, Don't care about video and touch screen.
    hard to clean a normal screen.
    most important is good Glass.
  • 08-01-2011, 07:58 AM
    volhoo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CZJ Fan View Post
    so far I like most after all review's the G10, Don't care about video and touch screen.
    hard to clean a normal screen.
    most important is good Glass.

I also have a G10 and I strongly feel the GF2 is WAY better.

Don't be afraid of the touchscreen - after a day it's easier and feels right.

-