Hungarian Wedding by OM

Printable View

• 09-19-2012, 06:37 AM
    geraldb
    Hungarian Wedding by OM
    I was sightseeing in Budapest yesterday when I saw this newlywed couple getting their pictures taken in a park. I approached and asked if I can take their picture, they welcomed. I regret I didn't take their email address to send them the picture. I cropped them and put them on a background I created. This is my first wedding picture I ever took, it was shot with the OM E-M5 and the 12-50mm kit lens.

http://www.oilandgasinternational.co...ianWedding.jpg
  • 09-19-2012, 11:24 AM
    Franglais
    Re: Hungarian Wedding by OM
    AAGH. I want to go back to Budapest. I thought it was great last year. But this time I want to be able to speak a little Hungarian. Easier said than done..

This looks how a imagine Hungarians to be - pretty cool. But not angelic. They seem to be floating on air. I would have left them some ground to stand on.
  • 09-19-2012, 12:23 PM
    geraldb
    Charles, thanks for the idea, I gave them some of the original ground.<BR>

http://www.oilandgasinternational.co...anWedding2.jpg
  • 09-19-2012, 01:16 PM
    Liz
    Beautiful work! I'm really impressed by what you are doing with the OMD.....and encouraged - since I have the same camera.

Thanks for sharing - and I hope you will post more. You might consider posting some of your hsots in the Viewfinder forum at times since it would give more people a chance to enjoy your photos and share some of your experiences.

Liz
  • 09-06-2013, 03:31 AM
    rossylea230
    Thanks for share the post...
  • 11-27-2013, 06:44 PM
    disk201
    beautiful! :)

-diskfaktory
  • 06-12-2015, 08:04 AM
    FGDCanon