A few GF-1 photos

Printable View

• 07-15-2010, 11:17 PM
    EOSThree
    5 Attachment(s)
    A few GF-1 photos
    It's been a really busy fire season this year. I've hardly had any time for anything. I've been using the Panasonic GF-1 almost exclusively. My full size gear has been sitting in the bag all year so far.
  • 07-15-2010, 11:26 PM
    EOSThree
    Re: A few GF-1 photos
    So far I've been very impressed by this little camera. I took it to the museum the other day and shot in natural light, the noise levels are very acceptable. I shot at ISO 1600 and 3200. I lose a little detail with the NR but the result was overall very impressive. I never could have duplicated those results with my G9.

The more I mess with the Panasonic the more I like it. I am finally learning to shoot with it and the results are more than I expected. I think Panasonic has a winner here. I can't wait for the fishy to come out this summer.
  • 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM
    Photo-John
    Beautiful!
    You've got some really good stuff in there. The middle three are real beauties! I'm glad the GF-1 is working out for you. I think it's perfect for what you're doing. It's so much more than any compact camera but it's a lot smaller than a DSLR. I'm glad you're able to take it along in the plane so you can share this stuff with us.

I checked to see if you'd written a review for the GF-1 yet and I see you haven't. Please do. We need more reviews for the Micro Four Thirds cameras. If you post a review in the next couple weeks you'll also be entered in our current F-Stop gear Review Contest :)
  • 07-16-2010, 12:01 PM
    McCormack
    Great pics... thanks for sharing them with us. What len(s) did you use to take the shots?
  • 07-16-2010, 11:22 PM
    EOSThree
    I think they were all taken with the 14-45. I haven't had much chance to use the 20mm pancake or 45-200 yet.
  • 07-17-2010, 09:48 AM
    McCormack
    OK, thanks. That's some gorgeous scenery.
  • 07-27-2010, 07:13 AM
    valeriemae
    Nice and so crisp photos! I love the Panasonic GF1, as Steve Huff gave its review I fell in love into it. Keep it coming!
  • 08-01-2011, 08:12 AM
    volhoo
    Beauty!

-