Printable View

• 06-03-2012, 06:34 AM
    Greg McCary
    E-M5, landscapes
  • 06-03-2012, 03:20 PM
    Liz
    Re: E-M5, landscapes
    Greg,

The above image is stunning! Wow! I'm so glad you and the EM5 are getting along so well. I look forward to more shots.

BTW, what happened in the first post. It states there is no image, but all the rest of the writing is in different languages (including Chinese or Japanese).

I hope this was not done by a spammer......it is really weird.

Keep posting your shots from that beautiful new Oly! :thumbsup:

Liz
  • 06-03-2012, 03:49 PM
    Greg McCary
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Greg,

The above image is stunning! Wow! I'm so glad you and the EM5 are getting along so well. I look forward to more shots.

BTW, what happened in the first post. It states there is no image, but all the rest of the writing is in different languages (including Chinese or Japanese).

I hope this was not done by a spammer......it is really weird.

Keep posting your shots from that beautiful new Oly! :thumbsup:

Liz

Liz I don't see where you see this, drop me a link...
  • 06-03-2012, 06:15 PM
    Liz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg McCary View Post
    Liz I don't see where you see this, drop me a link...

In the space where the 1st photo is supposed to be, there is no photo. In it's place is a thin-line black frame and inside the frame it states one sentence in English:

Quote:

This image or video is currently unavailable.
    Below this there are 7 more lines in 7 difference languages including Japanese, French, Spanish, Chinese.....and 3 more. I am assuming they all say the same as the English version.

In the right lower corner of the frame is the Flickr symbol.

You can click on each line in the frame, and the Flickr symbol. They all take you to the Flickr website which reads "This is not the page you are looking for" at the top.

Here is that specific link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregmccary/7327261168/

Hope this helps. It is quite strange that you can see both your photos - and I can't.

Liz
  • 06-04-2012, 12:59 PM
    mattb
    Beautiful photo. Nice work!
    That Flickr message is a little more international than I'm used to seeing but it's not an uncommon message. Most of the time you will see if if an image was linked to and then either deleted OR updated/replaced. The URL changes when this happens so the old URL will no longer be valid.
    The original poster might still see their originally posted image because it gets cached in the browser. Refreshing the page will likely show the OP when the rest of us are seeing.

Maybe he meant this one?
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7244/7...944134d8_z.jpg
    Loneliness by Cosmonaut's, on Flickr
  • 06-04-2012, 03:48 PM
    Greg McCary
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    Beautiful photo. Nice work!
    That Flickr message is a little more international than I'm used to seeing but it's not an uncommon message. Most of the time you will see if if an image was linked to and then either deleted OR updated/replaced. The URL changes when this happens so the old URL will no longer be valid.
    The original poster might still see their originally posted image because it gets cached in the browser. Refreshing the page will likely show the OP when the rest of us are seeing.

Maybe he meant this one?
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7244/7...944134d8_z.jpg
    Loneliness by Cosmonaut's, on Flickr

Yes Matt, thanks for clearing it up.