Thread: E-M5 firmware

E-M5 firmware

What versions are you using?

I read that Olympus has suspended firmware 1.2. But, my camera came with body firmware 1.2 and lens 1.1.

What happened?

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Re: E-M5 firmware

The suspended the 1.2 downloadable upgrades, several people reported bricking their cameras.
    I've never had a problem yet, apart from the E-M5 refusing to update the Panasonic 100-300 lens firmware.
    But you have to admit Olympus' upgrade mechanism is one of the worst out there.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

I suppose it's the updating process that is the problem, and not the firmware itself then.

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Possibly, since the new cameras are shipping with 1.2 firmware.
    I am now sitting here annoyed that I didn't risk my cameras and try loading the 1.2 f/w.
    Because I hear from those who did that it made worthwhile (but small) improvements.

Oooh, what are you going to do with your 3000th post in 5 posts' time?
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWombat View Post

Oooh, what are you going to do with your 3000th post in 5 posts' time?
    If you didn't point it out, I wouldn't have noticed. :lol::blush2:

Nothing planned

Quote Originally Posted by AgingEyes View Post
    What versions are you using? I read that Olympus has suspended firmware 1.2. But, my camera came with body firmware 1.2 and lens 1.1. What happened?
    Viddyoze Live Action Review And Now

Viddyoze Is Back With Something NEW Viddyoze Is Back With A Brand New, Jaw Dropping Animation Engine That Will Absolutely Blow You Away. This Is not Like Anything You have Seen Before.

Get Ready! Viddyoze Live Action Review –Overview Maker: Joey Xoto et al

Product: Viddyoze Live Action

Release Date: 2017-Jun-26

Release Time: 11:00 EDT

Front-End Price: $67

sales Page: Viddyoze Marketplace

Niche: Software

GIANT Bonuses Pack 1 (FaceBook, Video, Email Marketing…)

SPECIAL Bonuses Pack 2 

INTERNET MARKETING TIPS & TRICKS VIDEO MARKETING SOCIAL MARKETING BONUSES REQUEST É

Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus - SHOULD I GET IT?

viddyozeliveaction-reviewz.com

Viddyoze Live Action is the newest innovation by the Viddyoze team. For the first time ever, Viddyoze Live Action brings together live recorded footage & 3D animation, 100% automated. This has never been done before! You will be able to upload your own logos, images and text into a real moving cinematic scene, with your uploads becoming part of the action!

Viddyoze Live Action Let’s You Fully a Customise Their Massive Professional Library Of Templates With Your Own Logo, Colors, Images and Text! How Does Viddyoze Live Action Work? You will gain access lớn 100+ Live Action templates that are fully customizable with your own logos, images and text! The team have been working with video studios and actors, recording footage specifically for the Viddyoze platform. Nothing like this has EVER been done before. The best part? Whilst it’s taken us almost a year to prepare & create this incredible technology, they have made it ridiculously EASY for their users lớn use… These examples were created with literally a few clicks of the mouse. 1. Simply select one of the beautifully crafted Live Action templates Live Action has over 100+ professionally crafted templates lớn be used and customised! Ranging from all kinds of different niches. Whatever you need, they have got it! 2. Customize lớn your taste Add your own logo, add text & even images. Choose colors and branding for the animation, and you are all set. It literally takes seconds… š ™

Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus - SHOULD I GET IT?

Hit “Render” Viddyoze goes away and as always, BAKES your video to HD completion in just minutes! See Viddyoze Live Action… In Action! Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus 16/6/2017 Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus - SHOULD I GET IT?

4/5 Prices & How to Buy It? As you may know, Viddyoze Live Action is going to be launched on 23 March of 2017 sánh that you need to make a wise decision right now lớn have this wonderful software. Particularly, there is a variety of price packages for you lớn select at this moment, but the price tends lớn go up dramatically with every sale. As a consequence, vì chưng not hesitate anymore since you may regret later.

Front-End VIDDYOZE LIVE ACTION $47 – $67

OTO 1 TEMPLATE CLUB $37

OTO 2 VIDDYOZE CLASS $97

CLick here to download and get full bonus

Before deciding to buy any packages, you have lớn consider all of the benefits carefully sánh as to maximize your satisfaction in the long run. For more useful information, I highly recommend that you should visit this website once: Conclusion “It’s A Great Deal. Should I Invest Today?” Not only are you getting access lớn Viddyoze Live Action for the best price ever offered, but also You’re investing entirely without risk. Viddyoze Live Action include a 30-day Money Back Guarantee Policy. When you choose Viddyoze Live Action, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with it for any reason within the first 30 days, you’re entitled lớn a full refund – no question asked. You’ve got nothing to lose! What Are You Waiting for ? Try It today and get The Following Bonus Now

Thread Information