I want to find a camera gimbal for my a7S

I need to take a short video with my new a7S on moving car. But the camera will shake when the car drives, so the footage is not smooth at all, which is totally not what i wanted. So I need to find a suitable gimbal to fix my camera for better working on driving car. Any good suggestion for me?

Re: I want to find a camera gimbal for my a7S

i suggest Lanparte HHG01 RR-G3Ultra 3-Axis For Gopro3 Handheld steadycam Camera Gimbal Stabilizer Photo for DSLR,Smartphones and Video Cameras

But the camera will shake when the car drives, so the footage is not smooth at all, which is totally not what i wanted.
    We offer best quality cert killer 642-447 test papers and C4040-250 dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions pittstate to help you in passing the real exam of www.mica.edu

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Chen View Post
    I need to take a short video with my new a7S on moving car. But the camera will shake when the car drives, so the footage is not smooth at all, which is totally not what i wanted. So I need to find a suitable gimbal to fix my camera for better working on driving car. Any good suggestion for me?
    Both DJI ronin-m and a new cheaper lightweight gimbal named MOZA Lite can support sony a7S

Thread Information