• 09-28-2014, 06:24 PM
    efang622
    Can someone give a review about Sony A 3000 interchangeable ( mirrorless) camera?
    Hi!
    I am going to buy an interchangeable ( mirror less) Sony A 3000 with a 18-55mm lens, I will buy another 60-200mm lens late. The money I will pay is around $500, almost as same as an entry level DSLR.
    Comparing with DSLR , I just want to get a camera which is not too heavy, I don’t shot moving object very often , so I think this one meets my request. But I still want to know some weak points, any opinions will be appreciated.

Amazon.com : Sony A3000 Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens : Slr Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo

Thanks!
  • 09-28-2014, 09:43 PM
    ksbryan0
    Re: Can someone give a review about Sony A 3000 interchangeable ( mirrorless) camera?
  • 10-02-2014, 03:32 AM
    sarakhan
    Re: Can someone give a review about Sony A 3000 interchangeable ( mirrorless) camera?
    nice post..........................

-------------------------------------
    sara
  • 10-04-2014, 12:41 PM
    efang622
    I already bought the camera package from online, the only problem is that new camera has no any sealer on the box or inside parts, but everything looks like fine so far. I don't know if this is normal or not? I wan to make sure it is a new not an open item but how I can know? the battery is pretty low looks like hasn't been used. Thanks!
  • 12-15-2014, 02:26 AM
    jameslarsan
    The new innovative Sony provides me with a body that is easily carried, and with an adapter allows me to still use my excellent Canon lenses. The Sony will adapt to just about any system and will accept legacy Canon FD glass that will make for some bargains down the line if I don't mind going full manual with my lenses. I've just started to experiment with the Sony but so far it's seems to be a well built, high performing body for landscape work.

bicycle lights
  • 06-12-2015, 08:04 AM
    FGDCanon
    Thank you for all of the information
  • 06-22-2015, 06:10 AM
    joshupmarua
    I am a fan of cameracomaprsion website, you can see the comparison here cameracomparisonreview.com/tag/sony-a3000