I googled E-P3 and Olympus America came up as the only place that has any in stock - everyone else is out of stock as I had checked all the regular online stores prior to googling. Amazingly, I found a 10% off coupon in my google search - so that gave me a whopping $90 off the price which makes it much easier to take the leap!

Ever since PJ introduced this camera I became interested - mostly because of the touch screen! Then Megan presented us with a great review which I read more than once! The photos from PJ and Jenni's honeymoon were the icing on the cake!

I like the E-PL2 (except for the red dots), but I never got as excited over it as I have over some of my favorite cameras in the past. When I read about the faster AF on the E-P3, and the fact that I can use my VF-2 with it - along with many other features, I decided to keep an eye on the price. I never would have guessed I would get a deal so soon so I grabbed it! I have to say that I have not been this excited about a new camera for a long time. Did I say how psyched I am about the touch screen? I probably would have purchased it for this reason alone.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one, I can direct you how to get the 10% off. Ordering via Olympus America, paying tax depends on where you live. Thankfully I did not have to pay!

ETA: The 10% off "coupon" works on lenses as well.....and other cameras.

Liz