Canon Cameras Equipment Forum

For discussing all things Canon - Canon digital SLRs, Canon PowerShot digital cameras, Canon film cameras, lenses, accessories, etc. Your Canon Cameras Forum moderator is livin4lax09.
Canon Digital SLR Reviews >>
Canon Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Canon 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Canon 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Canon 35mm Film SLR Reviews >>
All Canon Product Reviews >>
Canon Cameras & History >>

I decided on the XT

I'm sure some of you have seen my posts. I am very new to this hobby and i had the usual what to buy debate. I was going to go for the XTI but opted for the XT and I am going to buy a nice piece of glass. I was having a rough time deciding, I did alot of research, and then i was on the future shop web site and WHAM I read this

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 8MP SLR Digital Camera With 18-55mm USM Kit - Black - Web Only

The price under read

So i said well thats one hell of a deal and bought it..actually I am waiting in cue in a online check out..i couldn't belive it when i read in cue. Any ways I bought that, and I am leaning towords

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Autofocus.html for my good piece of glass.
    Then maybe a class or two at the collage. Well what do you guys think?

Re: I decided on the XT

I don't own a 70-200 f/4 but everything I've read says it is a great lens. My 70-200 f/2.8 certainly is.

Great choice on the XT also. Cameras come and go but great glass is forever!!

Have fun with it.
    Mark
    -------

Canon 40D & Rebel XT :thumbsup:
    http://musicman5.smugmug.com
    Blog
    Gear Photos
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Thread Information