Camera News and Rumors

Photography news and announcements for new digital cameras, film cameras, SLR lenses, and photography software.

New Camera and Photography News Section >>

Review Comments - New Feature

We added a new feature to the reviews this week. You can now add your own comments to any review. So if you have questions or corrections, or just want to add your own two cents, all you have to do is log in and post in the comments box at the end of any review. This will really add to the information in the reviews as well as give people a place to voice their feelings about specific reviews.

Take a look and post a comment! Post a review for something while you're at it!

Take me to the reviews >>

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review Comments - New Feature-reviewcomments.jpg  
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Review Comments - New Feature

I think this will be a great feature PJ! It will also give people the option of adding to their own review. I have thought about doing that in the past, but didn't think it was possible. (maybe it was).
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973
    I think this will be a great feature PJ! It will also give people the option of adding to their own review. I have thought about doing that in the past, but didn't think it was possible. (maybe it was).
    You can always post a new review and let me know so I can reomve the old one. I do it for people all the time. And although you can add to your review by using the comments, it would be better if you posted a new one. That way it's actually part of the reviews database and you can change the rating if you want to.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Thanks for the info PJ, I had never thought of doing it that way!
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information