Camera News and Rumors

Photography news and announcements for new digital cameras, film cameras, SLR lenses, and photography software.

New Camera and Photography News Section >>

Photo magnet wallet die cutter - Press release

Union Brothers, a leading firm in producing photo die cutters, is pleased to the release of new photo magnet wallet sized cutter for up to 30 mil in thickness magnetic sheeting for professional photo labs, photo studios, gift shops and related firms.

These 3 open-end wallet sized photo magnet wallet cutters are available in 1-die, 2die, 4-die, and 8 die. 16 or more die large format die cutter also available in special order basis. The 3 open-end wallet cutter enables photography studio or lab to trim photos in their original conditions and accepts both roll paper and paper sheets.

For more information, please visit:
    www.unionbrothers.net or www.unionandbrothers.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo magnet wallet die cutter - Press release-photo_mag_cutter_l.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mike Young
    Union & Brothers
    We Build Best Photo die cutters
    www.unionbrothers.net
    www.unionandbrothers.com

Re: Photo magnet wallet die cutter - Press release

Mike, I have tried to order a Photo Die Cutter 2.5"x 3.5" Wallet/Playing Card single die for my Gallery. I know that they are made by Union & Brothers. I have tried several time to call the phone # listed on the web site but no one has ever answered. I have sent several emails , but they have not answered my emails. I can not find any one who sell this item retail. Can you help. Thanks Fred Marinello

Re: Photo magnet wallet die cutter - Press release

Apology for our phone system crashed for 2-3 days during April 2006 and gave Fred temporary inconveniences at that time. We had immediately installed new phone and computer system (of course, also immediately took care of Fred’ order too) since then.
    Mike Young
    Union & Brothers
    www.unionbrothers.net
    www.unionandbrothers.com

How good the Union & Brother die cutter is?

You need to know how good the Union & Brother die cutter is:
    Only UB photo die cutters are still with substantial resell value after years of service!

We happened to find that our 20 years old wallet cutter still working in eBay market (someone is selling it without our understanding, from the name label you can know it is a cutter that we made it when we were in Utah, USA—We moved from Utah to California since 1992). It is a 20 years old cutter and still working well…wow…

http://cgi.ebay.com/Union-Brothers-W...QQcmdZViewItem

I believe you never heard any other brand die cutter can last 20 years, only UB did.

Union & Brothers
    1320 W. El Segundo Blvd., Bldg. E
    Gardena CA 90247
    310-214-1104 or 310-538-8770, Fax 310-538-8442
    www.unionbrothers.net OR www.unionandbrothers.com
    Mike Young
    Union & Brothers
    www.unionbrothers.net
    www.unionandbrothers.com

Thread Information