• 05-02-2006, 07:12 PM
    Photo-John
    1 Attachment(s)
    Maha PowerEx 2700mAh AA Batteries - Press Release
    PowerEx Launches Ultra High Performance AA 2700 mAh rechargeable NiMH batteries

May 1st, 2006 – La Verne, CA, Maha Energy Corp., maker of PowerEx brand batteries and chargers, launches its latest 2700 mAh NiMH AA rechargeable batteries, the highest yet from the company. The unparalleled reliability of PowerEx batteries makes them the obvious choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike. These batteries are designed to provide maximum run time in power intensive applications such as digital cameras, MP3 Players, PDA’s, hand-held games, portable CD players, flashlights, etc.

The increased capacity does not come at a cost of reduced number of recharge cycles. Superior formula, manufacturing processes and quality control ensures that the runtime is maintained for hundreds of recharges. The low-impedance design allows the batteries to deliver a tremendous amount of energy in a short period of time, making them ideal for devices like camera flash units that require short recycle time.

PowerEx 2700mAh AA batteries are sold with a plastic carrying case as well as a one year limited warranty.

<table bgcolor="#a8a8a8" cellspacing=1 cellpadding=5 width=600><tr><td bgcolor=white>Part Number</td><td bgcolor=white>Description</td><td bgcolor=white>MSRP</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor=white>MHRAA4</td><td bgcolor=white>4 AA 2700mAh with battery holder</td><td bgcolor=white>$ 14.95</td></tr></table>

PowerEx Rechargeable batteries are environment friendly. In addition to producing mercury-free, cadmium-free and lead-free batteries, starting in 2004, Maha has achieved total compliance with European Union's RoHS (the Restriction of the Use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment) and WEEE (European Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment) requirements for sourced components and production processes.

Founded in 1993, Maha Energy is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of rechargeable batteries and chargers. “Whether you need one or one million units, let Maha bring the resources of a world class team to you.”
  • 05-03-2006, 06:01 PM
    paulnj
    Re: Maha PowerEx 2700mAh AA Batteries - Press Release
    I have has 12 of these batteries for awhile now.I have run my P$S digi and flashes on them and there charge life is amazing!

I got mine at thomas's and they are the best place for batteries I have dealt with.
  • 05-14-2006, 08:25 PM
    jfelbab
    Just to add that I've been a happy user of Maha 2500 mAh AA cells and also my experience with Thomas Distribution was outstanding. :thumbsup:
  • 05-14-2006, 09:26 PM
    Peter_AUS
    Paul where can you buy them online, I want some too.
  • 05-14-2006, 09:52 PM
    paulnj
    http://www.thomas-distributing.com/m..._batteries.php

http://shop.mahaenergy.com/store/lis...?idcategory=12

Thomas is cheaper, but I don't know if they ship to AU. maha/powerex does ship internationally.
  • 05-15-2006, 04:43 AM
    Peter_AUS
    Thanks Paul, both ship internationally but seems only using FedEx which is way expensive. 4 sets of batteries works out to be around $25 a set, have to think about that.
  • 05-17-2006, 02:14 AM
    Peter_AUS
    I got an email from a lovely person named Kellie about being Australian distributor for Powerex Batteries www.servaas.com.au and the 2700mAh batteries will be available in a couple of weeks here in Australia, so I think I will wait and see what they have to offer. Nice to see someone taking the trouble to post to prospective customers to service their needs locally. Will let you know how I get on.
  • 05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
    Peter_AUS
    Should have some from local supplier next week.
  • 05-18-2006, 07:29 PM
    paulnj
    Great To Here!!!