• 10-28-2005, 05:27 AM
    Franglais
    D200 - well-informed rumour
    Chasseurs d'Images has profited from the leak on the Nikon UK web site this week to disclose some details on the D200 which are probably true. The link is here:

http://www2.photim.com/info/relie.ph...et/D200/P3.htm

The essential things you want to know:

10.2 MPix CCD sensor
    Under 2000€ without lens (the EOS 5D is about 3500€)

Charles
  • 10-28-2005, 06:11 AM
    another view
    Re: D200 - well-informed rumour
    Someone on Photo.net had those pictures too - at least of the rumored D200. If these are accurate, then I guess the viewfinder isn't getting any better which is my biggest complaint with my Fuji S2. We should hear something official soon...
  • 10-30-2005, 07:31 PM
    PuckJunkey
    This camera looks very promising. Nikon basically leaked one of their Flash-based product pages for the D200 then pulled it. Unknown what type of sensor but it is known that it will be roughly 10MP native, shoot at about 5fps and will have a metal alloy, weather sealed frame. Basically this is the F100 Digital that myself and many others have been waiting for. Big features without the plastic fantastic body / frame. : )
  • 10-30-2005, 10:34 PM
    Seb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PuckJunkey
    This camera looks very promising. Nikon basically leaked one of their Flash-based product pages for the D200 then pulled it. Unknown what type of sensor but it is known that it will be roughly 10MP native, shoot at about 5fps and will have a metal alloy, weather sealed frame. Basically this is the F100 Digital that myself and many others have been waiting for. Big features without the plastic fantastic body / frame. : )

Weather sealed, really?? Do you mean totally weather sealed like a Canon 1Ds mk2 or mostly weather sealed like the D2X??? Geez, this camera is tempting!!! Now I need to know if that thing have a large pro grade viewfinder or a small one...

Seb