Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.
    Pentax Forum Moderator

Ritz Camera in Madison, WI.....

Hello all Wisconsinites....I was in Madison today and discovered that the Ritz Camera at West Towne Mall is basically "Out of Business". All that is left in the store is the display cases and a few of the less popular items. The saleperson told me the nearest Ritz to Madison was in Milwaukee. The Camera Company and Star Photo are now your basic choices in Madison for camera needs.
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Ritz Camera in Madison, WI.....

Thanks for the update Ken. I was never a big fan of Ritz because I always thought their prices were a little high. Same with The Camera Company. I do like going to The Camera Company to get my hands on things I'm thinking about purchaning tho. Then I go home and order them from B&H. Even with shipping it's cheaper than the Madison stores. I have taken slides to Star Photo on Willie St. to have them scanned, but that's about it. I love the smell of that store.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Pentax Forum Moderator

Re: Ritz Camera in Madison, WI.....

I've never been to Star, but like you, I have gone to both Ritz and TCC to look at things before purchasing. However, I bought my camera from Ritz (through PR) because I had close proximity to the Ritz in Madison in case I wanted some real live contact!!! Oh and of course for the great price. I was in TCC yesterday and the guy asked me how much I gave for the camera. I guess he didn't hear about the sale because he was shocked. hehe...
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Thread Information