Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

digitalgoodys on ebay

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted since 2002 but I'm getting back into photoraphy and looking at digital camera's. I've searched this site and cannot find anything either way on a company from Brooklyn called digitalgoodys. They have Nikon D40 bodies on ebay for $420. The company is a power seller and has been on ebay since "04. Anyone have any comments?

Gregg

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Re: digitalgoodys on ebay

Thanks, I also googled them and didn't seem to find anything as useful as you did. I must have been surfing too long today! I found a great deal on B & H anyway.

Gregg

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

I never buy or shop with ebay dealers that aren't "authorized dealers".
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Sorry, guys - I just bought from digitalgoodys, why am only reading this forum now? call me stupid. everything looks fine, camera (Canon 40D EOS) looks (and even smells like new), but somehow I feel it's not. I am really new to photography, other than point and shoot type of equipment.

So, my question is this - how do I know that my camera is new and not "refurbished"? I called Canon Service Center and they told me they dont track by Serial number or anything, but that if I have a Canon USA 1 yr limited warranty (that is blank/new), it's probably a sign that my camera is new. The problem is that I bought a 5 yr extended warranty (under $1,000) provided by Consumer Priority Service (best buy and such), but there was no 1 yr original warranty in the box. I will call them tomorrow to inquire, but do you have any comforting (or not) thoughts in the meantime?

thanks

I purchased a Yamaha 5 Disc changer on Feb 3, 2009 via thier ebay listing for a very good price. Their company name is C&A Marketing. My buying experience from purchase, receiving, and return for exchange was excellent. I would highly recommend this company. It may be prudent with all companies you are considering purchasing items to conduct transactions via ebay and Paypal. This protects the buyer, recover your monies if transaction falls through and you don't receive your item or item is not as described or defective.

I received my CD changer via UPS 2nd day air to Hawaii. Item was defective and sent e-mail stating as such. Received return instructions promptly and shipped item back to digital goodys on ebay and received exchange on Feb 12, 2009. Excellent, expeditous,and professional service. Their website and other dba's maybe a bit obscured but doing business on ebay keeps vendors on the up and up.

aloha!

Thread Information