B&H Photo Rocks! Great prices, quick service, and I've never had a problem with them.

Ritz Camera has also been responsive with orders. There prices aren't as good as B&H, and their selection isn't as good, which is why I primarily use B&H now.

17th Street Photo is one to avoid! I ordered my SB-28 from them. It came quickly, but it came without the registration card, so Nikon would not give me my rebate. I checked the SB-28 out, and it is the American version (the power plugs are different on the European version), so I don't know if it was a grey market or not. I have not done business with them since.

I also used to order film from them (mostly Reala). Great price, but they didn't list it as imported. Minor detail, but it just seems underhanded to me.

ASAP Photo in Greenville, NC is a great place! Prices at B&H are cheaper, but they have a great selection, and are very friendly and very knowledgeable. They are also the nearest E-6 lab to me, so I take all my slide film there. Great people, great service, stop by and see them if you're ever in Greenville.